Facilities at The Devoncourt Hotel & Suites
The lounge, bar and restaurant all look onto the fabulous gardens and have fantastic uninteruppted sea views from the many large picture windows. The popular Brasserie 16 restaurant, known for its high quality local fayre and attentive service, is open daily and serves a wide range of meals at reasonable prices - all this makes for an enjoyable and memorable holiday. Click here for more information.
The Devoncourt Hotel is the ideal base for guests on business, couples and family holidays to suit all ages, no matter what the season.
- Extensive sub-tropical gardens (with access to beach)
- Golf driving net
- All weather tennis court
- Full Fitness Suite
- Far-Infrared Sauna
- Steam Room
- Sun Shower solarium (small extra charge)
- Whirlpool Spa
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Snooker Table (small charge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (available May - Sept)
- 18 hole putting green (available May - Sept)
- Croquet lawn (available May - Sept)
The beach is only a short walk from The Hotel and can be accessed via the gardens. There is also a lovely long promenade for strolling along, ending up at the harbour where you can take a boat trip to Torquay or along the beautiful Jurassic Coastline. Ferries also run to the peaceful Nature Reserve of Dawlish Warren. There is a large open park only a few minutes walk away from the Hotel, with many picnic and bar-b-que areas.